About Bathaholic LLC
Commonwealth of Virginia State Corporation Commission No. S6844015
Licensed in Virginia Beach, VA
Insured through Handmade Artisans RPG, LLC
We believe in total transparency. Our goal with starting this company was not only to offer natural products and products with very limited synthetic ingredients, but to share what we've learned about the bath and body industry. Product safety is our first priority. We only use high-quality ingredients and keep Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for each one. Colorants are FDA approved for cosmetic use and dyes are FDA batch certified. Fragrance oils are in compliance with the International Fragrance Association (IFRA). Essential Oils are 100% pure and not diluted knock-offs, and we keep Certificates of Compliance for each.
Our products are also:
- Phthalate Free. Phthalates are synthetic industrial plasticizers that are used in the cosmetic industry to moisturize and soften skin. It has been linked to delayed reproductive and development in humans.
- Paraben Free. Parabens are preservatives that are used in personal care products and food to prolong shelf life. They can be especially harmful to pregnant women and children.
- Gluten Free. Products are free of gluten proteins commonly found in wheat, rye, spelt and barley. Although oatmeal is naturally gluten free, it may be processed in a factory that also processes gluten containing grains. The oatmeal used in products is Certified Gluten Free, meaning that it is farmed, processed, packaged and shipped from a manufacturer that keeps separate facilities from typical grains.
- Nut Free. We do not use nuts or nut oils in any products. Coconut and macadamia oils and butters may be used in certain products and do not typically fall into the 'tree nut allergy' category. If you have a nut allergy, please consult with your physician before using products containing coconut or macadamia nut oils and butters.
- GMO Free. Plant and vegetable based products are not genetically modified.
- Cruelty Free. Ingredients are purchased from manufactures that do not test on animals.
- Sustainable. Soy wax used in the wax melts are made with sustainable soybeans grown in the US. Palm Oil used in soap is also sourced from companies that comply with the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- Recyclable: Product packaging is recyclable - bottles and jars can repurposed or recycled with most home curb-side services. Plastic bands, bags, and bubble wrap can be dropped off at film recycling locations including grocery stores, retailers, etc. Check with your region's waste management services to find out what is available in your area.
If you have any questions about the ingredients or you wish to see certificates for any ingredient, please email BathaholicLLC@gmail.com.