Body Polish (Whipped Sugar Scrub)
Our Body Polish is a one-step product for exfoliation, cleansing, and moisturizing. It has all the benefits of a traditional sugar scrub, but with added soap and skin conditioners to make your body feel amazing after every use! Pure cane sugar gently exfoliates away dry skin, and the high glycerin content attracts moisture to your skin long after you’ve used the scrub. The whipped texture is easy to spread on your skin and provides great lather and cleansing. Gentle enough to be used on the face (avoid the eye area). Each jar is 6 ounces by weight and comes with a small wooden spoon.
NOTE: If you live in a warm climate and require shipping, the scrub will likely melt during the months of June – October depending on your location. Bathaholic LLC assumes no responsibility should your product arrive melted during these months. The body polish can be re-whipped with a standard hand mixer after being brought to room temperature for several hours, but the texture may not be the same.
Main Ingredients: Sugar, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mica (Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide), may also contain FDA batch certified dyes.
What it is:
- Sugar: pure cane sugar used for exfoliation
- Glycerin: kosher, vegetable based
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: fatty acid from coconut oil used as a surfactant (mixes water and oil together)
- Sorbitol: a natural sugar alcohol that prevents moisture loss and hydrates skin
- Propylene Glycol: skin conditioning agent made with vegetable glycerin
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate: foaming agent derived from coconut oil
- Palm Oil: sustainable; RSPO certified
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye): common chemical in soap making; when mixed with oils and fats it becomes soap. Lye is not present in the finished product.
- Fragrance: Phthalate-free fragrance oil purchased from reputed cosmetic manufactures
- Sorbitan Oleate: surfactant and thickener made from olive oil
- Oat Protein: all-natural moisturizer
- Stearic Acid: naturally occurring fatty acid from vegetable fats and oils used as a surfactant
- Sodium Chloride: common table salt used to thicken products
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate: synthetic preservative that keeps mold and bacteria from growing in products with water (or where the product will be exposed to water)